OpenScape Office MX, OpenScape Office LX and OpenScape Office HX
The Unified Communication and Collaboration solution for small and medium-sized enterprises with one or more sites.
OpenScape Office offers enterprises integrated voice and conference services, Web Collaboration, voice and fax message boxes, notification service, mobility, a Multimedia Contact Center and presence status functions. In standalone systems, up to 500 subscribers and, in networked systems, up to 1000 subscribers can be connected.
Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC)
Information technology has revolutionized the exchange of information and ideas between companies. A deluge of calls, e-mails, voice messages and faxes arrive each day, reducing your productivity. Working with numerous different communication media can lead to inefficiency, customer frustration and an increase in business costs.
OpenScape Office is a Unified Communication & Collaboration solution that consolidates all types of communication and makes them available anywhere and anytime. This applies to multilocation and standalone communication types such as direct calls, presence status, conferences, Web Collaboration, e-mail, instant messaging, voicemail, fax and social networks.
This does away with the need to tediously change between different programs, contact lists and e-mail accounts. As a result, enterprises can dedicate more of their energies to customers, improve their teamwork, increase their productivity and further reduce communications costs.
OpenScape Office Clients
OpenScape Office MX, LX and HX offer the following clients:
• myPortal for Desktop
• myPortal for Outlook
• myPortal for Mobile
• myPortal for Tablet
• myPortal for OpenStage
• myPortal for Zimbra
Networking of OpenScape Office
OpenScape Office offers the possibility of building a network with up to 1000 subscribers that consists of OpenScape Office MX, OpenScape Office LX and OpenScape Office HX (with HiPath 3000 V9).
In this network-wide Unified Communication solution, users can use features such as presence status, voicebox and conferencing.
Supplemented by a feature-rich set of voice networking features, this solution makes a scope of features available to medium sized enterprises that, until now, have only been available to large enterprises.
Network-Wide UCC Features
The OpenScape Office clients support the following major functions in the network:
- Presence management with voice support (visibility of presence status)
- Network-wide call status (e.g. subscriber is being called, subscriber has an active call)
- Call pickup via myPortal for Desktop
- Instant messages with Multi-User-Chat
- Drag&Drop conferences in the network
- Network-wide Web Collaboration (for example, desktop sharing and video)
- myAttendant – change the presence status for all users in the network
- Integrate external directories with OpenScape Office Directory Services
- Integration in the Microsoft Exchange calendar and in the public directory
- Forwarding of voicemails in the network
- Support of XMPP presence & chat with external partners myAgent clients are locally connected to OpenScape Office MX, OpenScape Office LX or OpenScape Office HX in the network.