PC call attendant for HiPath 3000
optiClient Attendant is the PC call attendant for the HiPath 3000 communication system.
Depending on the model, up to 6 optiClient Attendants can be connected to each communication system.
All the functions of an attendant telephone are simulated on the graphical user interface of the PC monitor.
The main functions of the optiClient Attendant are:
• New and user-friendly operating interface
– Clearly structured, convenient and intuitive to use
– User profiles, activated on login
• Optimum information quality for callers:
– Querying of freely-defined group statuses
– Access to public appointments calendars
– Extended BLF functions
– New telephone book functions
– Aid to finding the right call partner (history call)
• Frequently-used functions in the foreground
• Optimization of workflows
• Customers can add their own company logos
• Increased resilience
• Uniform connection variants Optional:
• optiClient BLF V2 as a separate PC application
• Central functions in HiPath 3000 networks
Parallel operation with other Microsoft Office applications is possible. This means the PC can be utilized cost-effectively even if call processing represents only part of the workstation’s overall functional scope.
• optiClient BLF V2 (can be ordered in combination with optiClient Attendant)
• Via USB to optiPoint 500 and OpenStage 40 T, 60 T, 80 T
• Min. 256 MB main memory
• USB port for connecting via optiPoint 500 and OpenStage 40 T, 60 T, 80 T
• TCP/IP-compliant network card for IP connection
• Free V.24 interface for connecting a Braille line
• Monitor: VGA 1024 x 768 pixels
• Windows Vista Business (32 and 64 Bit)
• Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
• Online help